clarification on the 3 on 3
Just to clarify some questions about the 3 on 3 tournament. You need to get a team of 10 together before you register. Once you have your team together then email Tracey @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to let any out of town hockey families know about our tournament so we can make this a successful fundraiser for minor hockey.
Posted on 07/27/2015
3 on 3 Tournament
DMHA is having a 3 on 3 tournament September 11th-13th for Novice and Atom players. Please contact Tracey @ email@example.com to register.3 on 3 poster
Posted on 07/24/2015
Register before August 1st to save!!!
Online registration is now open for the 2015/2016 hockey season. Please go to the registration tab on the
or click on this link to take you directly there
Please register as soon as possible as this helps the board plan for the upcoming season.
If you register before August 1st 2015 you will save $100 on your registration fee! So get your registrations in early.
You may pay your fees all at once or there is an option for a payment plan.
If you have any questions please reply to this email.
DMHA board of volunteers.
Posted on 05/13/2015
Olds Grizzlys Hockey School
Olds Grizzlys Hockey Camp is taking place August 10th-August 14th. This is a great local hockey camp. Register before May 15th and save $50! Registration Form
Posted on 04/07/2015
The DMHA AGM will be held on April 8th at 6pm in the Excalibur building.
Posted on 03/09/2015
Fitness Tax Receipt
Please note that you can print off your fitness tax receipt by logging into the ramp registration page. Contact Andrea @ firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. https://apps.rampinteractive.com/registrations/v3/?c=5c8cfb00188c
DMHA Board of Volunteers
Posted on 01/27/2015
Bad behaviour drives refs from hockey
Please read the following article and remember to treat our young refs in a way you would expect your child to be treated.
Posted on 01/26/2015
Good morning everybody, now that the season has begun and most things have been organized for the year, we would like to remind everybody of a few things.
1. There are RESPECT signs around arena, stop and take a look, read them and consider their message.
2. If you have a grievance that you think should be escalated to the board level and a formal investigation should follow, please send it through email to Greivance@didsburyminorhockey.com
3. If you have a complaint or concern regarding your child’s hockey season please wait the appropriate 24hrs, if it is still something that you feel needs to be addressed please go to your manager and they can address your concerns or pass it to the appropriate member.
4. Volunteer Board members are not to be approached in the arena or any other public setting and harassed regarding your concern with the your child’s activity. If you need to speak to a certain board member regarding Minor Hockey please respect their time spent with their own children and their children’s activity and email them to request a meeting at their convenience or request an audience at the next board meeting.
5. If you have a problem with the evaluation process or your child's position after the evaluation process and, after the 24hr period, feel the need for it to be addressed or reviewed please email Evaluations@didsburyminorhockey.com and a Volunteer Board member will get back to you regarding your concern.
6. Most Importantly, let your kids have fun, encourage FAIR and RESPECTFUL play, appreciate our youthful Coaches and Officials, and support the Managers, Coaches, Board Volunteers as they are spending the effort to supply your children with an organized, high energy, exciting activity that not only builds young hockey players but provides our community with respectable young people that learn to contribute back to the community in which they reside.
Thank you for your attention regarding this matter
DMHA Board of Volunteers
Posted on 11/10/2014
Attached to this email is a Parent’s Pledge. Before the “Respect in Sport” program this was required to be signed by every parent of every player in DMHA. It is the feeling of the board that some of the parents of players in this association have strayed from the intent of the “Respect in Sport” program and that an annual reminder needs to be re-established, mainly the treatment of board members, managers and coaches by parents, coaches and managers. Remember that this is a game for your children and that everybody involved in organizing this activity is a volunteer and is doing their best to create a positive experience for your child. So please print and sign the attached form and hand it back into your manager by November 15, 2014.
Any members that violate this pledge will be subject to action from the DMHA board, actions could include suspension from your child’s hockey activities or all DMHA events.
Thank you for your consideration regarding this matter.
DMHA Board of Volunteers
DMHA Parents Pledge
Posted on 11/07/2014
Wondering what kind of coaching certificates you need for your level? Check here to find out!http://hockeyalberta.ca/index.php/ci_id/94508/la_id/1.htm
Posted on 11/03/2012
Help with Hockey Expenses
Having a son or daughter in minor hockey is expensive. There are organizations that can help, Canadian Tire's Jump Start and Kidsport.
Information on Jump Start can be found at http://jumpstart.canadiantire.ca/. Kidsport applications are available at the front entrance of the arena on the wire display rack.
Posted on 10/24/2011